Black Winter - Ch. 23 - Blue Memories (2)

i never really know whats going on with the plot but the art more than makes up for it :D

@serendipityave omg thanks
1. did they ever explain what happened to haesa's female friend who was kidnapped onto some random island..? like what was the motivation? who was the dude who kidnapped her and why was he looking for haesa?
2. what are the qualities of the ML? is he immortal? did he say he was western? does he just sleep all day? and he's been letting haesa live in his house for 10 years and they haven't interacted?

maybe this stuff just is supposed to be mystery or maybe i just missed stuff ah😅

Group Leader
Hi @limoncello!
1. Okay, this one I can't explain everything since it would spoil a lot, but Valen (purple eyed white hair dude) knows some named Ruby, and apparently he's using the children to help cure Ruby. Hehehehhehe
2. Yes, Yuan is immortal (he wasn't born immortal tho, will be explained later on), yes he is originally from the West, and the reason why he sleeps is part of the plot but if you really want to know,
he sleeps because before, he tried to kill himself and since he couldn't die, he decided that the next best thing was to sleep, this is because of his past, which is explained chapters 34-37 from what I remember
. And Haesa only lived in his house for a short amount of time when she was kicked out, remember when she was welcomed back bc of her trashy uncle and how he wanted to sell her off. So, in reality, she hasn't seen Yuan in 10 years. Yuan's personality traits are revealed later on.

This manhwa is, after all, a romance/historical/mystery/tragedy, and
the characters have really dark/sad pasts. Don't worry, they have much happier endings in the future!

Thanks a bunch for this update! I wish you the best in your exams

Your scanlation is pretty neat and I really enjoy the TNs you leave here and there, besides they also help elaborate more on certain stuff, OK very grateful

Thank you once more ♥

Users who are viewing this thread