Black Winter - Ch. 24 - Blue Memories (3)

It's OK, you don't have to feel so sorry, it's not your fault that your Google Drive folder got messed up ☺

I'd love to sincerely thank you for picking up this webtoon, even though your updates aren't that frequent it's still a major improvement compared to back then. I'm used to waiting for long for this particular webtoon, so your updates make me overwhelmed to the point I dunno how to express my gratitude. This is one of my favourite webtoons on here, even if it's updates will remain slow I hope it's never dropped. Keep up the good work, and thanks once more ♥

I am here just after reading the first page and I have to say it. Please take it easy, we all appreciate your efforts to tranlate this for us. And you have zero obligation to make up to us. Things happens in life, we understand!

Also just work on your own pace :D
Thank you for translating!!

please don't overwork yourself!! thank you very much for the chapter <3

Excuse me but why are you aiming the sword at me sir? Ofc hasae is really cute precious and I will probably like to kidnap her but I am not evil 👁️-👁️

Plus this art is just so preciousss like damn even the chibis are so well worked pretty and cute
And hope your school life is going okay since the assignment are really tough and your all hardwork got deleted, understandable ;-; 👍 ♥️♥️ just stay healthy okay

Users who are viewing this thread