Black Winter

i don't know why i'm crying at 3 am reading this...... it's only 17 chapters in but my heart already broke so much :""((((

When you forget this is a tragedy 🤦🏻‍♀️💩 my heart feels like the worst heartburn after spicy noodles

the current chapter(19) not reach the description yet, shit i'm reading the raws and my heart aches so much╥﹏╥

their past life is so tragic, hope they'll get happy endings in this life

Double-page supporter
@pandamom84
Really dang.. And here I was saying that the description doesn't make sense lol

My heart aches, but I'm really curious what 'sin' she commits

this is so good???! i’ve never loved like every main character as much. i feel like i’m gonna cry every chapter. underrated as hell

I can't wait for more chaps!!! Keep up the translating, we all really appreciate it😀

This is so good!! Thank you so much for your hardwork!! Look forward to the next update. ^_^

I love this Manhwa but everywhere I look the translations only come out 1 every like 2-6 months :,(

i love the art and i'm so intrigued by the plot 🥺 and now they're all grown-up 🥺 the glow up!!!!! and yuan interactions!!!! i hope that muho and haesa reconcile and that they heal together 🥺 and i want them so bad to discover/reveal the truth about the fire if only so that the noble family ~destroys~ the uncle+aunt. the only thing i'm not looking forward to is hwaye... it seems like grown-up her will resent haesa a bit + turn "evil" once she reunites with muho and sees haesa well and alive idk it's just a hunch 🥺

thank you very much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread