Blacklist genres/tags in account settings [Planned]

Dex-chan lover
When I block a group then the setting isn't saved on the server which sucks hard. Clear your browsing data and the blocking is empty!
I would also like to block garbage like yaoi, shounen-ai, futa and others. Why isn't it possible again???

Contributor
I would also like to block garbage like yaoi, shounen-ai, futa and others. Why isn't it possible again???
Because it hasn't been implemented yet.

As it has been said many times before, if it was a feature in the last version of the site it will be implemented again eventually

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Clear your browsing data and the blocking is empty!
Stop clearing it. Settings will be synced serverside in the future.

Sitewide tag blocking will also be possible in the future, you can already do it in advanced search.

Dex-chan lover
lol so i'am not the only one huh
i can't wait for the features, do your best guys

Double-page supporter
Clear your browsing data and the blocking is empty!

I really don't understand this clearing cookies/data insanity. Why is it bad to store cookies but good to save it server side? WTF?

Edit: I think MD staff should stop reply/support/fix any problems related to clearing cookies/data. Just wasting of time.

Double-page supporter
For multiple devices.
And how's it related to clearing cookies/data?

Don't you think that's different problem than people with "waaah cookiz bad!!!" mantality?

Hi, I'm looking to block specific tags, so that any series with said tag will not show up anywhere when I'm browsing.

Example: so many series I don't want to read, keep showing up in "Latest Updates".

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks, I must have forgot or was unaware it still has not been implemented, after all It was a planned feature from like 2018... or something.
It existed in v3, it hasn't been reimplemented yet.

Users who are viewing this thread