Blade and Bastard - Ch. 3.2 - Raraja 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, you don't want to teleport without being sure of where you're going. You could end up inside a wall.
Well…if you’re assassinating someone with the equivalent of a teleport frag grenade…might as well intentionally immure the target to a wall or bedrock.

Dex-chan lover
Half way inside a wall?
I'm pretty sure it's completely inside the wall. If you teleport yourself and find yourself inside a wall in Wizardy, your party is just deleted. No chance to be recovered from that.

In a rare moment of kindness for the series, teleportation traps and casting teleportation to flee a battle can't land you inside a wall. It can however land you inside a room you have no way to get out of except by teleporting again.

Contributor
I'm pretty sure it's completely inside the wall. If you teleport yourself and find yourself inside a wall in Wizardy, your party is just deleted. No chance to be recovered from that.

In a rare moment of kindness for the series, teleportation traps and casting teleportation to flee a battle can't land you inside a wall. It can however land you inside a room you have no way to get out of except by teleporting again.
Oh, I was thinking of a different kind of stuck in the wall, my bad :nyoron:

Staff
Super Moderator
[U87489]@Tristan__[/USER]
Typo on page 9
treasur > treasure
I'm not part of their staff, so I can't really do anything
could you report this on their Discord in the #fixing channel?

Dex-chan lover
Garbage is precious and needs protecting despite the raw power at her disposal

Users who are viewing this thread