Blame It All on the Alcohol - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
"there"
Bring her to the church get married~

Thanks For the sl

Last edited:
Contributor
This girl is madly in love, has the patience of a saint but also has near zero confidence. I believe that's the only way she can keep it up all these years. When the other girl said she's never seen Hajime drunk and that she always has her guard up, I believe her; because even with the help of alcohol's powers the best she could do was an indirect confession...

I'll just pretend she directly confessed to him in private once there and sobered up and that's what finally led them to... resolve x years' worth of sexual tension. :aquadrink:

pg. 7, I think this should be Fujinoki not Fujonoki

Dex-chan lover
Not realising your friend has a crush on you for a year in high school can be cute. Not realising this for years as an adult is being an asshole that is stringing someone along.
Another point is that we don't know when the girl started to have feelings for the guy. It might've started after they became drinking buddies for all we know.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy's like only longform manga is an soft-ntr werido fest. It has softcore-ntr, deadlt surgery, rape, incest, yaoi. It's classic Japanese bullshit. I stg, the Japanese leak their rape and cuck fetishes too far into their media.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the sl! What a wholesome little surprise.
It's ironic to me that this is far more fulfilling than Aitsu.
It's hard not to be more fulfilling than that. Author clearly knows how to write something decent, but just chooses not to… Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread