Blattodea - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5 - I'll Leave it Up To You (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
@ixsaz I'd actually appreciate if Yayiama was still alive. I liked her. Even though we didn't see much of her in the previous story.

Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
Guess Dinopo will be a walking rape joke from now on. 😑
Still very glad to have her back and mostly safe with her new roach friend, though.

Why is everyone so surprised by Imomushi being alive? Her story is played even before Arachnid as we could see Kumo there. It was obvious she will survive the events there as she appeared in Arachnid too.

• This
This manga is just the right amount of erotic to be enjoyable for it, but not become a hentai/CBINH.

Also, YEAH! THE CATERPILLAR IS BACK!
@Atoru Its because she got killed in Arachnid, and this is directly after that. But yes, the prequel following her probably did hint that she would return.

@TimeVolt no, she wasn't? Suzumebachi just stabbed her spine, that much damage is not fatal for anyone, let alone to a bug with crazy regeneration and poison resistance. If you guys thought she would die from that much, then you take caterpillars way too lightly lol

That being said, she wouldn't be this OP if the author didn't merge all kinds of caterpillars' traits together just like in Fujii Alice's or Kabutomushi's place as they bear the name of their entire order/family instead of a specific species' name like the ants.

• This

Users who are viewing this thread