Blattodea - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - How Did You Grow to be This Kind of A Girl?

Dex-chan lover
Yet to read caterpillar properly but I guess that is the premise for her. If the new girl is resilient and Alice is deadly (is that the right description here? I assume so), then this one is dangerous through her potential?

Now the mother here... this is a tricky right? It's got to be?

I don't like how many dead characters this guy is bringing back...

The joke is that Alice has reacted with "Why are you alive?" three times in a row already (to Yoriko in Arachnid, to Sasori a couple chapters back and now to Ayana). I'm sure her uncle is next, just wait!
Also annoying to see Dinopo jobbing that badly to somebody she handily beat in the previous story. Imomushi's mockery of her punches even calls back to a small retcon from the redraw of their battle from Arachnid in Caterpillar.

@sdarkpaladin I remember those days reading Arachnid on mangahere when the tsukkomi function still works.

You remember the scene when the Kamen Rider guy give rider kick to the Ant girl, man that was epic...and hilarious because twice some other character came and kick kamen rider and the next person after him down the hole XD.

and the tsukkomi comment were funny as hell.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if her mentor turns up next chapter.
Also one thing I still don't get: What makes everyone so sure Alice will be a competent boss? So far her only strenghts are battle and being surprised. She has shown no real leadership or planning skills that would be necessary for the boss of a secret organization.

Fed-Kun's army
@MincraftNoob it's not that alice would be competent, it's the will of the previous boss would she possess her or not that alice should be the next boss

Users who are viewing this thread