Blind to You - Ch. 9 - Come a Little Closer

Thanks for the translation! Though I think I’m confused on why Hersa initially pushed Karen away??

@MistressC
It may be related to the fact that he was moving, but from the recent chapter is seems that it was related to Helen somehow. The Implication seemed to be he was scared Karen will bully Helen.

Also thank you for the translation. This is surprisingly interesting.

He also said at the end of how maybe she's actually a good person. That seems to show that maybe someone told him she's a bad person and stay away from her. Now who said that is the real mystery.

Dex-chan lover
Oof the bullying thing feels so heavy. 🙁 And it's so obvious it's going to cause massive drama later on in the story...

She needs to come clean. Tell her side before the other bitch does. Hell use the sisters book as one of the reasons she stopped and has been trying to better herself as a person. But that would be too easy. No the author is gonna make the bitch reveal it.

I don’t know how to feel about Hersa. He seems like the type to make judgements based on what other people say before confirming for himself.

Karen should just give up on him and work on improving herself and maybe make new friends with people like Helen.

@blooddreams Hmmm, I think you are forgetting the whole premise of everything. She was a wreck for 3 years after he broke things off. It's safe to say that at this point she is quite incapable of living without him. Yeah she is weak as hell, but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread