Blind to You

I can’t blame hersa for doubting her but I also think she should’ve been smarter when getting into that situation in the bathroom. I mean this’ll blow over and who knows maybe she will get with him but it would be harder now

@Erlyn people don't just change overnight the urge to not fight back and even trying to be smart when your in that state of mind yes she could have been smarter here but it's almost the same situation that happen in her previous life though this time she was blamed for being good and trying to help someone do you understand how frustrating in that state of mind trying to not fight back it was even worse after the one she tried to save turn on her, she is in the middle of trying to change here don't expect too many smart dictions in the middle of trying to change you will constantly be drawn back by emotions and people dont make a lot of smart dictions when relying too much on emotions. blah blah i have ranted too much i have ranted this much because i am also a bit frustrated why she is even into this guy but anyways goodbye

Have read till chapter 3... and I just can't handle that obsessive behaviour of the protagonist. Being like that may be romantic in a fictional story (for some ppl)... but I really hope no one is behaving like this in RL.. it's just unhealthy, not good for you and neither the other person.

its hard to believe the bullying. do ppl actually pull each other's hair? anyways this story is chock full of cliches. somewhat annoying characters. art is nice tho

Users who are viewing this thread