Blood and Love - Ch. 10

How can Jiwon be cute and perverted at the same time 😂
Anw thanks for the translation!

Ohhh is Kangjoon going to suspect something??

I can't wait to see how Jiwon and sunbae's relationship develop more, they're so cute together ;;

Thank you so much for translating!!

I really like this series so far.💕
Thanks so much for the translation!😊

So, we definitely think his friend is also a vampire, right? Because MC said he’s never seen him eat anything. Honestly, I feel a little bad for him since he clearly has feelings for MC. That being said, he already knew MC was obsessed with vampires, so by keeping it a secret (if I’m right) he’s the one ruining his own chances.

Contributor
@victoriareadsmanga:

Honestly if being a vampire is supposed to be super-secret, I'd probably never want to speak a word about it to this boy, though XD Pragmatically speaking, he runs his mouth constantly...

I'm reserving judgement on whether I feel bad for his friend or not, until it becomes ultimately clear how he handles his feelings about competition and/or rejection. I have some extra trepidation just because of classic possessive vampire tropes...

(I hate love triangles in any case, though. Broadly speaking, either the dumped person is nice, in which case that's horrible, or the dumped person is horrible, in which case that's horrible.)

Users who are viewing this thread