Blood and Love - Ch. 16

I feel bad for Kangjoon...I know the MC is having his first love or whatever, but you shouldn't put your friends on the side like that either.

thank you for translating! i’m sorry about the hate comments you all got ☹️ well for me i don’t mind it being censored or uncensored, i’m reading this free anyway

Dex-chan lover
Can you actually catch someone's cold by swallowing their cum? Is that a thing

I’m sorry that you guys have to receive hate despite all the effort and time you put into this work.
PSA: If there’s anything anyone is unhappy about, simply express your opinion normally, no need to send hate or be rude at all, jeezus grow up

I'm so sorry that you guys received hate even when you're going such a stellar job for the community without receiving any type of compensation in return... the least people could do is thank you guys for everything and leave a polite suggestion at most, but unfortunately, there are jackasses all over the internet -______-

Thank you guys so much for translating this series and many others! I really appreciate your efforts!!! And I'm actually baffled that people disliked the uncensored version, I would guess people wanted to see explicit things more often judging by the number of jokes talking about "the BL lightsabers" that I always see going around.... oh well, go figure.

Am sorry that you got so much hate from uncensoring... I thought people would actually like uncensored more (I enjoyed the uncensored version a lot myself) but for some people there’s always something to complain about. Your hard work is definitely appreciated and thank you so much for this chapter :D

I don't get why people read smutty stuff if they're going to complain about uncesoring. It's a huge work and a lot of time that is spent on uncensoring and haters gonna hate. You're doing an amazing job guys and if some people have any problem with how you deal with your translatings, well, fuck them :)

I love the uncensored versions! You guys worked really hard on them and they look really good! It sucks that people are leaving hate comments, I’m sorry. Thank you so much for the chapters, no matter what they’re always fantastic!

I'm sorry to hear you got horrible comments :( thank you for even translating it for us, it means a lot! Please don't be discouraged, there are a lot of us who appreciate your fantastic work and the time and effort you put into this project.

*squeals* Awww!! Sunghyun smiled!! And it was sooooo soooo cute 😍
I have been fed well 😌

I'm so sorry that you've been getting so much hate! Frankly, I appreciated the uncensored versions 👀
But Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter!!♡♡

Kangjoon needs to give it up! Don't get between them!

Thanks for the update!😊

Well the said friend said that pureblood shouldnt snatch other prey, so its kinda put off and disturbing how you refer someone you love as "prey". Even ML never say that about MC And who MC choose its not his friend bussiness, like its the friend fault not confess first.

Users who are viewing this thread