Blood-crawling Princess of a Ruined Country - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Something about page 29 feels very AOT-esque...

Yeah. Lot of that going around in this one 😬
Aside from that baby that was just born this chapter, I don't think you're gonna find very many innocent characters here. Not trying to justify anything, but it's a bit ironic to be clutching pearls at this point in the manga considering what the whole thing is about

Dex-chan lover
Love the manga so far. It shows that men can also suffer in the hands of other men and want to help women. It's not full a "men vs women" manga but shows what happens when corruption is taken over then no one is happy except the rich. Maybe its my "inner feminist" talking when I say that the manga does bring out good characters imo.

Part of me secretly wishes that one of the guards would fall in love with the one that wants to experience love.

Dex-chan lover
Something about page 29 feels very AOT-esque...

Aside from that baby that was just born this chapter, I don't think you're gonna find very many innocent characters here. Not trying to justify anything, but it's a bit ironic to be clutching pearls at this point in the manga considering what the whole thing is about

Oh believe me, I've got better things to do with pearls than clutch them ;)

Dex-chan lover
really not sure if these two raping the ugly bastard's guards just as shock factors or it's their coping mechanism due to the sexual assaults they experienced

Users who are viewing this thread