Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Trail of Blood

Thanks for uploading the huge batch of beginning chapters, good for new viewers I guess, but yeah been following this series for a while.

Aggregator gang
I got a bit of spoiler to this series by accident and oh I wish this wasn't as bad of a story
(bad I mean by the incidents, not the story its self)

Supporter
The mother reminds me of Nanako and the father looks like Takao's father, from Aku no Hana. I noticed similarities to this town and the first town of that story as well. His mother must have been quite young when she had Seiichi, but the father looks significantly older than her. Perhaps these stories exist in the same universe.

Double-page supporter
I have a bad feeling.

His mom sometimes have shadow shade for the most of the time and the last question is pretty sketchy.. Combine with her reaction and the last picture.

Something creepy is probably coming. But, I haven't read the tag yet. So, I could be completely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how differently they both remember the cat... also his mom's reaction was something. I can't help but wonder if our guy will happen to have other "locked" memories down in there

Users who are viewing this thread