Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Mountain

here another masterful psycho-thriller by Oshimi Shuzo... he is "Alfred Hitchcock" of the japanese manga...

Double-page supporter
Because Seiichi was almost killed by his mother in this area, this might be the manifestation/hallucination of the trauma caused by his mother. Shigeru was made into an outlet for Seiichi's mother's rage just like Seiichi was before and this could be a way for Seiichi to finally sever his connection to his mom. I don't know where this is going. Maybe he will push "Shigeru" off signaling his path in life will mirror his mother, or that he's not going to be the victim anymore. Or maybe he has to save "Shigeru" to deal with his repressed trauma.

Dex-chan lover
The guy below me (samiam23) has it down IMO, but I think it would be funny if Shiggy and Sei were switched at birth or something.

Dex-chan lover
Either it's a dream or her drunk dad beat her in the head so hard it's fucked her brain up.

Whoa, certainly wasn't expecting that...this is the kinda juicy material that makes the comments sections go wild with speculations/theories/predictions. Can't wait to see whose fan theories end up proving right...

Dex-chan lover
That's the place where the Mom pushed Sei off. The place where she pushed Shige was way up in the middle of a forest in the mountains. Shige doesn't know this place holds special meaning for Sei so this is clearly Sei dreaming.

Users who are viewing this thread