Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Salvation

Supporter
This does make some sort of sense, when you consider Fukiishi's character. She said in her letter than she's been in love with him for over a year, and being as forward as she is, it took Seiichi forever to finally make some kind of acknowledgement of his own feelings for her. His thoughts were always distracted by mom, so even as Fukiishi had been watching him from a distance for all that time, he had never once noticed her. She responded instantly when he showed the slightest bit of interest (interrupting that other kid at the pool) in her, so her feelings for him have been very strong, and likely quite noticeable if he had been paying any kind of attention.

This isn't real love though, Seiko is still protecting herself more than anything else. If this girl were to enter the picture, that's just one more person that could potentially find out the truth about what happened. I really wouldn't surprised at this point if Shigeru has another 'accident', and the father also gets removed from the story as well. Even though I like yandere characters, the story thusfar has been pretty predictable, and hopefully won't remain that way.

Dex-chan lover
That face... That fucking face!!!!
EM4DXe.jpg

Agni, is that you!?!!?!

AAAAAAAAHGHDHD what the fuck did I just read .
The kid and the mom both seem really fucked up in the head and the facial expressions are creepy as hell too

Someone in the last chapter thought they would go incest route I didn’t think so but here we are :)

Users who are viewing this thread