Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Meeting

Aggregator gang
So uh, yeah. Things could be better but aside from that at least his aunt still loves him unless she gets bumped off too!

Fed-Kun's army
I was honestly shocked damn
And no big deal my big pp
I was feeling bad for the dad on the last chapter but fuck him

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad this chapter made it clear that Seiko is married into the family.

Also as much as I wanna feel bad for the father, he isn't attentive at all. I understand he works hard to provide for his family and that should be appreciated, but your son has developed distorted speech and that's no big deal? I understand why the mom does nothing about it she wants Sei to be more dependent on her. But the father is not as mentally f*cked. He should be able to take the right action and get some speech therapy for his son.

This feeds more into why Seiko has been feeling so alone. She married into a family that not only inattentive but belittled her for being so. I love how Shugeru's mom is becoming more aware and really stepping up as mother and aunt, but it took her son falling off a cliff to do so.

I think Seiko's behavior towards Seiichi is really telling to what she's lacking. She craves someone who nurturing to her the same way she is to Sei, and you could go deeper and say she craves someone who needs her. But no one else in the family has fulfilled this craving. That's why she felt the need to create someone to be everything she's been lacking, by grooming Sei.

Btw. I'm not excusing her behavior just trying to find the root of it.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Nobody deserves what happened to Shugeru. I can't imagine the pain his family has been going threw.

I'm glad this chapter made it clear that Seiko is married into the family.

Also as much as I wanna feel bad for the father, he isn't attentive at all. I understand he works hard to provide for his family and that should be appreciated, but your son has developed distorted speech and that's no big deal? I understand why the mom does nothing about it she wants Sei to be more dependent on her. But the father is not as mentally f*cked. He should be able to take the right action and get some speech therapy for his son.

This feeds more into why Seiko has been feeling so alone. She married into a family that not only inattentive but belittled her for being so. I love how Shugeru's mom is becoming more aware and really stepping up as mother and aunt, but it took her son falling off a cliff to do so.

I think Seiko's behavior towards Seiichi is really telling to what she's lacking. She craves someone who nurturing to her the same way she is to Sei, and you could go deeper and say she craves someone who needs her. But no one else in the family has fulfilled this craving. That's why she felt the need to create someone to be everything she's been lacking, by grooming Sei.

Btw. I'm not excusing her behavior just trying to find the root of it.
Yeah honeslty seeing the aunt being nice and understanding feels a little bit relieving in the midst of all this fucked up shit.

Users who are viewing this thread