Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Promise II

Well it's likely that he's just broken, but I really hope that he just does that so his mother won't touch her. To protect her. I doubt it, but that would make sense

Yooo I’m tired of little mamas boy wimpy attitude, like I understand that he is confused but I’m so tired that he never stands up for himself.

Supporter
This girl is ruining all my predictions, lol. Sei really is no good for her though. It was his last chance to avoid isolation; she was the only person who speaks to him in a familiar manner at school. Now he only has mom...But why do I think that even after all Sei said to Fuukiishi, she will still try for him, lol?

Aggregator gang
Yeah I don’t think this is the end of the story for them well, at least until she’s dead

G-P

Dex-chan lover
What a girl. She will end up with a wifebeater and gaslight herself into believing everything will be her fault.

Fed-Kun's army
Man poor fukiishi and sei they both deserve so much better than this. Mom making him promise to not talk to fukiishi is so disgusting and even though I understand Sei being scared a littlep art inside me hoped maybe he would try again but I think that still would not end up good.

Users who are viewing this thread