Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Desire

Dex-chan lover
His family life has been crushed, but of course like any preteen kid, sex is on his mind right now lmao

Aggregator gang
nothing better than puberty and sexual impulse when dealing with a family breakdown.

atta boy

Dex-chan lover
@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx
When was the cover changed in the manga page? That is the mom in school uniform right? I wonder if we gonna get something on that.

That's literally just the volume 8 cover (it's pretty obvious by, you know, looking at it).

Chapter 72 will be in volume 9 already.

So, no.

Aggregator gang
😂 The eva refs

I don't think Seiichi can lie and claim he did it when the victim (his cousin) can testify and say the mother did it (which we saw he is plenty capable to do). Sooo I want to believe he will go ahead and say the truth? I mean his mom told him he doesnt have to lie anymore...

I felt kinda bad for the dad tbh. He seems like a regular ass dude that just wanted a normal family but then turns out his wife is batshit crazy and tried to kill his nephew and now all this. Idk man is just sad.

Dex-chan lover
seiichi's ex is getting used by multiple guys now, she prob thinks he's disgusting after he chose his mom

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You know you're fine when you can jack off again

Double-page supporter
Bruh if they release her just because of his testimony Boi am I gonna flip the fuck out!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ha!!! Seiichi now having delusions about the girl she never did
tenor.gif

That's a pro move right there, busting a nut while stressed and fucked up. 10/10 would recommend if your ok with post-nut clarity that rivals that of Einstein's IQ

Users who are viewing this thread