Blood on the Tracks

Banned
@freakattaker : I'm not much of one for giving up on manga series easily. I know some have had really bad starts but got better later on. Then again, others have had good starts but quickly went to shit.
But past a point, if a series just continues being awful, it just becomes self-abuse to even continue reading it (though there are a few readers out there who will carry on expressing their resentment chapter after chapter and never leaving, though I've no idea why)...

At least it isn't like it is with my Steam collection. Nothing quite like realising in the first 10 minutes of playing a game that it is utterly horrible, but having to play it through to completion because I don't want missing achievements on my record.

This manga scares me mentally I'll just leave it here to rot in the bookmarks for a while

Aggregator gang
Fair warning to those who mentally not ready for this kind stuff

this manga will stuck with you, I mean it! this manga trying to attack your mind and twist some common sense from IRL

but beside that, I really enjoy reading this and same time recommend you all for horror lover reader.

the first pace of story is actually quite intersting with how oshimi put piece by piece the key story is. but as the story goes, i quite confused and then speed reading this series.
i even did not know that our mc passive personality and being bullied (i thought that just how he went with the flow with everyone) till he punched the glasses guy.
i hope oshimi got another trick on his sleeve to make this series even getting better. based on how oshimi past manga im sure the ending would be kind of meh.

i had to analyze a short story in a workbook on individualism... if i had to write about identities and individualism on chi no wadachi... let me evaporate calmly and quietly

at this point i think it was him who push the kid down and the mother is the one who lying to save him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Chapter 80 could have been the last chapter. I wouldn't complain. I feel that things'll get really bad from now on if the story doesnt end soon

lmaooo this mf really did just cream his pants with just a kiss, and slept with the girl in his cum filled panties. Really tho he did coom a shit ton

@burmn1123 Agreed. This author's pretty good at the initial theme exploration, but tends to fall flat when it comes to writing a good ending to his series. Though for what it's worth writing about the psych and coming to a happy ending that doesn't feel like an ass pull is probably a bit hard without a lot of experience with it in some way.

Wah crazy but idk his "girlfriend" idk.... I just feel like shes gonna ruin the MC life even more based off the latest chapter

Users who are viewing this thread