Blood Rain 2

I see how there is a second and third chapter and can't believe I missed this at all, thank you for getting on this I have been looking forward to this. Side note Jung Woo is gonna split this dude's skull he looks hella annoyed lol.

Oneshotscans is about to really chapters 71 - 100, hell yeah. just released chapter 70, we have all been waiting for this.

@Laxius

They are up on the site now. Completed, they have got the chapters are on manga Dex then 70+ are on the site.

https://oneshotscans.com/comics/24886-dokgo-2

Dex-chan lover
Neither Dokgo 2 nor Blood Rain 1 have been fully scanlated yet and Blood Rain 2 is already almost as translated as either of them.

@BalrogDeMorgoth Both of those series have been completely translated. Dokgo 2 was done after Zero Scans dropped it and then one guy did the rest of the chapters in one 30 chapter batch and posted it on his own site, you can probably find it on other aggregator sites. Blood Rain 1 has been done for a while either by mangacow while they were still alive or by Meraki, it should also all be on other aggregator sites.

Users who are viewing this thread