Blood Rain

Group Leader
@dk123 I got the French translations off of DC++. The scans were pretty dang bad. Fortunately, I just came across some original Japanese scans that are much better quality from chapter 36 forward it ought to look better.

I'm really starting to get into the story at this point. It's much better than the previous stuff!

Group Leader
@Epistemix Give me a bit of time to put the files all back together. And be prepared to laugh when you compare my bad translations to the original!

Edit: I uploaded the first 5 volumes so far. I didn't see the original scan group's name listed on MangaDex so I just uploaded them to the Unknown group.

I'll do the rest later tonight.

i have no words with this plot twist of brainwashed arc. Like literally straight to the spike of hell, You brainwashed a person to kill others and brainwash another person?

Like hell naw man. Too aroused to care with the actual plot anyway. Like really.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you so much for the French vols man, can't wait till you share those other volumes and don't worry your translations are definitely more than okay 😉

Group Leader
I've decided that I seriously love to hate this series. It is so ridiculous, but I just can't stop reading it!

Group Leader
Volume 5 is done. Gonna take a break and work on another project for a while.

Group Leader
@mercenariorj The only raws I ever found were in French and I pulled them off of Apexdc++. They were really bad quality but they were better than nothing.

You can buy Japanese digital copies off of honto.jp for about 5 or 6 bucks per volume though

Users who are viewing this thread