Bloodline - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Lon’s Secret III --Who are you?

Dex-chan lover
Alright, thanks for TL!

Looking through the series, I think your typesetting is perfectly adequate.

Also damn, 40 chapters for the male lead to learn 'detect magic' lol.

Wait, we're almost halfway through the series...????? It feels like a slow buildup to a 500 chapter monster.
Apparently 115 chapters is 'complete' on mangaupdates. I don't know if that's enough time. Especially since our main two characters only have about 50% of the screentime at this point.

Group Leader
Alright, thanks for TL!

Looking through the series, I think your typesetting is perfectly adequate.

Also damn, 40 chapters for the male lead to learn 'detect magic' lol.

Wait, we're almost halfway through the series...????? It feels like a slow buildup to a 500 chapter monster.
Apparently 115 chapters is 'complete' on mangaupdates. I don't know if that's enough time. Especially since our main two characters only have about 50% of the screentime at this point.
It's not complete. I think the info on mangaupdates is inaccurate. The author is back, updating monthly.

115 chapters seem like a few, but it will soon become a complete redraw hell in the next arcs. Aiou loves doing creative/stylish panels, and they are extremely difficult to deal with (43 is already making my head hurt; I'm typesetting it rn). The new translator only wrote like 2 chapters, then kind of quitted, so I'm back writing the translations too:fml:. Due to these reasons, my speed will definitely slow down. I think it might take me a year to catch up (my initial plan was to finish in next winter lol).

Dex-chan lover
It's not complete. I think the info on mangaupdates is inaccurate. The author is back, updating monthly.

115 chapters seem like a few, but it will soon become a complete redraw hell in the next arcs. Aiou loves doing creative/stylish panels, and they are extremely difficult to deal with (43 is already making my head hurt; I'm typesetting it rn). The new translator only wrote like 2 chapters, then kind of quitted, so I'm back writing the translations too:fml:. Due to these reasons, my speed will definitely slow down. I think it might take me a year to catch up (my initial plan was to finish in next winter lol).

Oof. Well, it's worth keeping in mind that for redrawing you don't always need to redraw SFX, sometimes it's better to leave them even because they can often be stylized to suit the SFX.

On the other hand, doesn't seem that's the issue with this particular case...

Still, it's good to hear the story isn't over in not too much time. Like I said, even up until this point is basically feeling like a prologue, lol. Lilo and Yeren have mostly just been stuck in a tower while other people do stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread