Bloodline

@diamona my dude was just being a chuunibyou

Unless you were talking about the pastors, those guys seem to hunt everything

Fed-Kun's army
Man, i feels nostagic. I played the game like 6 years ago, damn.

Group Leader
hai, uploader here o/
unless someone is gonna adopt this, it's pretty much gonna be a one-man job until then orz. my chinese isn't the best and i'm relying on google translate for some things, but i hope y'all enjoy!
p.s. yes, i played the game. yes, i still play the game on cn servers

Wasn't Bloodline published by Cherry?
No, not the manhua. The game was adapted from this manhua. And the author IO have no control to the game and dont receive money from it because the contract was signed between the game developers and the magazine. The game added a lot of original characters, so technically the game doesn’t have any connection between this manhua anymore. They should be considered separately

Last edited:
Group Leader
This is a great manhua; the first 20 chapters are lame, but the art of the later chapters has improved hugely... It might take us at least a year to catch up on the current chapters...

I’ll address the relationship between this manhua VS the gacha game.
"Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire" is the English name of the Crunchyroll gacha game.
The gacha game was adapted from the original Manhua series “Bloodline: Illusion of the Holy Demon,” and they have completely cut ties, meaning they have completely different storylines and different characters. The original Manhua author, Aiou receives ZERO revenue from the game. And the scan group will NOT use the English translations from the gacha game since the names differ a lot from the original Chinese meaning. Every character/skill name translated for this manhua will be based on what the author Aiou provides in his official setting book.

Also, there is the Bloodline manhua only subreddit... its called: r/BloodlineManhua
there are more information of this series in the subreddit

and the Bloodline Manhua Discord server:
https://discord.gg/FUcQXpbfVU

Also: I'm gonna change the sub heading of the tittle from "Bloodline: Illusion of the Holy Demon" into "Bloodline: The Illusory Noble Demon" Because I just realized the author had gave the English translation of it in the cover of Volume 16...

Last edited:
No, not the manhua. The game was adapted from this manhua. And the author IO have no control to the game and dont receive money from it because the contract was signed between the game developers and the magazine. The game added a lot of original characters, so technically the game doesn’t have any connection between this manhua anymore. They should be considered separately
I was talking about the mobile game. It was published by Cherry Credits and went by the name of Bloodline SEA.

And I see.

Group Leader
We are doing remakes for chapters 1–25 and are almost done! Remember to read them if ur interested, we changed a lot of the typesetting and fixed a lot of the broken English! For some chapters, I deleted and reuploaded them, and for others, I just edited the pages. Any readers who read from Tachiyomi, remember to clear the cache to view the newer versions.

PS: Azu scans is recruiting new members, all positions open. If u have interest, plz apply in the Bloodline discord.

Azuholy
March 18, 2024

Last edited:
Group Leader
What does this mean for this release? Will you continue to upload to mangadex?
ill continue uploading on mangadex. But if you can, please support the author on Twitter, he's posting the manga there for free.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Chapter 1-33 remakes are now complete.
Time spent: roughly 2 months.
Finished on March 28, 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread