Bloody Marriage

Um... the description states that the main character reincarnated within her own world, which means that it isn't isekai.

Aggregator gang
Put me down for the fiance did it and she winds up with the blind guy who is pictured but not yet introduced

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The cousin did the killing,or the missing uncle...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Only 7,8 star? Maybe the limited available chapter affect it, but actually, this one has good mysteries mixed in finely. It's not like detective Conan style where every clues is already laid out. Instead the clues are given bit by bit as the investigation (and the story) going on. There are suspects of course, with their own set of motives, but there's no definite proof so far (ch 70). And even tho the victim is somehow still alive
body-swapped into another's body
, she doesn't know who is the killer.

I feel like I'm playing a really big jigsaw puzzle, where we are given the pieces one by one. We put them where we thought the most likely, but as the pieces piles up, we started to see that maybe the picture is not what we expected and we have to move some pieces somewhere to make sense of it. And then more pieces come and we have to repeat the process again. It sound tiresome but it's actually fun, especially for detective-mysteries devotees.

This one made me think as I read. I like it 😆

Can someone give me spoilers, the actual manga is way to wordy and slow for me to remain interested, i mean if this goes past like 15 chapters i will not be able to hold out, so if anyone has read the raws etc can you spoil it for me plz.

Users who are viewing this thread