Bloody Sweet

Sho

I unlocked all the chapters on TappyToon. The upload says no official releases are to be updated. So I shouldn’t upload the chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
Maximum ride, like James Patterson's Maximum Ride? Huh what a crossover

Read this if you're looking for twists and turns, a little frustration here and there along with the very funny ending! I swear I did not see that ending coming :D The manhwa really deserves the title because it is really fluffy :3 Highly recommended!

Power Uploader
@sho I understand that's a two years ago comment but I just wanted to make sure with you just encase.

Even if Tappy Toon no longer licensed it, it's still licensed by 3 other English companies. The only time you're allowed to upload is as long as it stated that it's from that ex-licensed group. So like let's say, you upload a chapter but it was from webnovel and not TappyToon, that's against the rules. It has to specifically say that it's from that ex-licensed company. If it's still on their website, it's not ex-licensed.

It was okay, this story has a lot of plot holes that were never explained and/or briefly explored. Side characters that played a prominent role and/or was frequently shown, basically disappeared in the second half of part 2 and the girl who was bullying FL reason for bullying her was never explained. To me the second part had a lot of build up, but a lackluster ending for me. I didn’t really feel anything, and I was left quite unsatisfied, but happy for the couple. But all-in-all if your looking for a completed sweet story to read to pass the time then, you should give it a try 🙂

This is already updated on other sites it went up to 73 chapters so far why isn't this sited updated?

Users who are viewing this thread