Bloom Into You - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
ok that's cute, but what? you can't just...wha- where did that come from? she just said she can't fall in love and you force a kiss on her?
president u wild

Phew... I thought train-kun was commissioned by truck-kun for a moment...

Anyway, this speed of plot is lightspeed ahead of other mangas! Wowow~

Supporter
Remember friends, in real life, forcing a kiss on someone is not a good idea, in almost every case.
But it sure adds to a dramatic fluff scene in manga. Good things manga characters are selective mind readers and know that somehow it's ok while knowing nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! This is progressing faster than I expected.
No, progression isn't the right word here. She is just being straightforward.

Dex-chan lover
I wish yuri mangaka would just stop with this "but we are both girls" stuff, I mean this was written in 2015, so it's not that old or anything, and while I get that Japan has a conservative society the characters acting like being gay is a completely novel concept that they never even heard of is always so weird. Like wouldn't it make more sense to say "I think I'm straight" or something? Well, tbf maybe "but we are both girls" is the appropriate phrasing for that in Japanese and it's just a quirk of the language that gets somewhat lost in translation.

Or maybe I'm just projecting because my own experience was more like googling stuff like "am I gay" when I was 14.

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy the reread now without ranting :LOL:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread