Bloom Into You - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.5 - Special 6

Dex-chan lover
I was going to complain for not getting back to Yuu again but ... Who cares anyway so I'll just enjoy these women's relationship and
uwr9HA2.png

Reactions: TGN
Dex-chan lover
"Do you want to give it a try?"

A proposal she can't refuse.

Dex-chan lover
>Was listening to hectopascal (the anime's ED)
>See this update

WELL THEN

Aggregator gang
Awww... it was so nice reading this little side story... but I really want to get back to the main one... still cute chapter.

Aggregator gang
I liked this chapter a lot more than the previous few. Recently the mangaka has been spinning their wheels, drawing out the current conflict by making us watch the main characters stew in their misery while not talking. I assume this is because the publisher doesn't want any major developments during the anime run, but that's just a guess. Either way this chapter also didn't contribute much to the main plot, but was way more enjoyable because it told its own story with a satisfying conclusion. If they had to slow the pacing, I would have preferred it if they'd just split this into 2 or 3 chapters and gone more in depth; these characters definitely have enough chemistry to carry a longer short story.

@BlueSky

Lol. Nakatani is confused? She's done 80% of the story and have wanted Touko x Yuu to be happy. This will probably ends in 10 or more chapters. She literally knows and already set how she ends this. And you'll say she's confused? All you have to do is to practice your patience and wait.

Dex-chan lover
This was nice. A very nice extra chapter. I really hope Nakatani can manage to write Touko without any of the usual far-fetched melancholy dark-haired girl nonsense in those 10 or more chapters and allow her to take charge of her life and build a future with Yuu.
And I hope we'll see a bit more of Koyomi and Rei in those chapters and find a love-interest for Sayaka.

Dex-chan lover
This made me feel so lonely lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo *cries* relationship goals as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread