Bloom Into You - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Kindling

Group Leader
after this chapter, I wonder how crap I'll feel when Touko rejects Sayaka. She doesn't deserve either of them tbh

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, such an incredibly beautiful chapter. Sayaka I believe in you!

Now that the anime's over I wonder if the author will stretch this long enough to cover a second season

Aggregator gang
At first I liked Touko, but the way she almost instantly fell for Sayaka's confession when she doesn't have the courage to reply to You is infuriating. Especially considering that she was open with Yuu from the first day and placed emotional constraints on her, but You accepted her regardless.

No matter what anyone says, Touko basically forced Yuu to accept and help fix her (even if unintentionally), and was about to bend for Sayaka because she said she accepted all of Touko when Yuu already proved she did. Yuu is gonna be broken if they get together while they're away on that trip. And Touko will be using Sayaka to feel better for not being able to face Yuu.

Touko doesn't deserve either one of them tbh. Not until she gets her emotions in order, finds herself, knows what she wants to do definitely.

Dex-chan lover
well finally that happened, now to wait to see what happens next would be funny as hell if she just accepted (cause it looked like she was about to) lol i can see something like that happening to just make drama

but honestly i want Yuu to get someone better as Touko has been a bit annoying the more the series goes on and how she reacted to but we'll see..

a new girl at this point (unless the series is ending soon) would be perfect to really mix things up

but now the wait for the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Heads up, looks like there's a mistake on page 22 with Touko's line on the bottom (middle panel). It's more along the lines of like "I'm not the person you think I am". Would be nice if we could get the fixed version here whenever 4s upload it.

Edit: fixed now, thanks!

Touko just looks really sad throughout the whole thing. Gah, I hate monthlys.

@Cynsyac

More on, “I’m not the person you’re expecting me to be.” If it’ll be translated literally. Wonder why 4s chose to change it? Is it because the dialogue too cliche? Lol.

Anyway, if you assume what Touko wants to deliver, it’s basically, “i can’t let your hopes up.” But if you know the literal translation, it’ll bother you.

Edit: Oh okay, they already fixed the page 22. Thank you.

Did they make a mistake on the first page? Didn't it suppose to say Senior or Senpai instead of junior?

@DarkSlayer

probably translated from 二年生, second-year student. with only three years in JP high schools, it would be Freshman>Junior>Senior

Dex-chan lover
@RagnMunkeez: The way I see it, that's the point of this confession from the plot perspective.

To have Touko internally compare her own reactions to the two confessions.
The ones doing the confessing are both girls.
They've seen her hidden side (the clingy Touko to Yuu, and the weak Touko to Sayaka)
Both are in love with her despite the supposed 'flaws'

Just about everything are the same, but Touko's own reaction to them were different.
It's time to comtemplate why.

That said, my personal hope is
Threesome ending.

They can't legally marry anyway, but they can live together i.e. Shoujo Sect

Dex-chan lover
@youkari We get some interesting plot twists then and Yuu might also show more interesting reactions.

Oh she went for the kill

too bad that she already lose in chapter 1

you are really a good girl sayaka senpai but that not just enough...

@ pseudonym2 I think Touko will accept it, she is unstable due to absence of Yuu

plus the series start with two people with their own problem, now Touko's is halfway resolved but Yuu's still remain the same (she can feel something is wrong but not kind of understand it yet) therefore first thing should be Yuu looking for initiative to move on by herself

I just hope the author will not stage Maki and Yuu to date each other by just say we are the same let hang out which can be boring

Users who are viewing this thread