Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - The One I Love

Dex-chan lover
Those puns between Yuu and you man, it made me laugh more than this chapter should. Yuu taking the lead for kissing at long last. A bit sad it come to an end but we finally reach the conclusion of a good yuri so i'm not mad.

Thank you. T^T I just binged this today and was feeling sad because there wasn't another chapter, and then bam! This comes out when I was about to re-read this! Thank you a lot. Chapters are a gift from heaven to me. ^w^

Licking someone's tears has become a thing right? Who would do that? Saw that in other mangas too

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭I love yuu, too 😭😭😭
that last frame, they're finally sucking snot out of each other's nose 😭(jk)

Aww man we're in the final stretch now. Hope we can get some spin off or manga adaptation of the spin-off novel next.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 No, it's the first chapter of the last volume. If i go by the others volumes, we might still had 4 or 5 chapters to go.

Dex-chan lover
The dragged out drama of this story, which was already ridiculously far-fetched from the start, seems to have finally found it's flat anti-climax. I can't help feeling this moment would have been better written if it had come sometime after the cultural festival and didn't have the empty melodrama of Yuu's confession and the school trip before it.
But I'm happy for them too. I hope they'll get sunny skies from here on.

Waited this fucking long and we don't get to see the god damn fucking kiss ?, what the actual fucking fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread