Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - Essay Question (Cont.)

Dex-chan lover
7:1: Someone such as Touko would definitely not say the equivalent of “more nervous than me”; she would instead be grammatic, using something equivalent to “more nervous than I”.

(The objective case is not used because the pronoun does not represent a level of nervousness. the phrase “more nervous than I” is equivalent to “more nervous than I am”.)

Dex-chan lover
* Marvin Gaye starts playing in the background* Let's get in ooooonnnnn !

Fed-Kun's army
Last time i read a yuri with a girl inviting the other one to a sleepover there was some hardcore Lord of The Rings watching going on. I'm expecting some Game of Thrones marathon this time , don't disappoint me.

imagine her parents forgot something or home early, and find out how thirsty gay their daughter is..

"Ah! Mom.."
"we're just play wrestling"

Dex-chan lover
That dream is hilarious :D "We got nothing but eggs in the fridge. And the furnace is soaked." :D
Geez, what could you be wanting from Touko, Yuu.
Congratulations Koyomi! Glad to see your hard work paid off.
You know, if you introduce yourself as a friend from high school you could just sit with her parents and talk about your GF's performance together without them knowing what's what.
Is this going to turn into a high school comedy romance? :D These past chapters have been very nice. I'm curious about what comes next. Haven't felt that way about this manga in a very long time.

Supporter
When I read the first pages I was like "What the heck?" then read the previous chapter, said "Ok...", came back to current chapter and went "Oh. It's a dream. That makes sense.".
Yuu in love is too cute! Didn't think she'd have the courage to ask to sleep with Touko. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, bad place to finally start reading this and caught on a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
If those two don't fuck each other senseless I swear...!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Only eggs ? The kitchen is getting wet ?? Yeah, I'm pretty sure Freud wouldn't have had too much trouble seeing through that particular dream 😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm taking bet that the parents will return either right before or straight in the middle of the deed

Group Leader
@Oeconomist Touko is really not that formal, especially now that she doesn't see the need to put up a front. Her natural behavior is more like that of a child and she was speaking very casually with her parents in that scene, so I see no problem with having her say "than me." If it was Sayaka, then I'd agree completely.

Users who are viewing this thread