Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Night and Morning

I wish more shoujo ai mangas would end on such a note. Their first time is also an expression of love, that chapter shows how it can be done, no explicit scenes needed at all. Just beautiful. đź‘Ť That's a way better ending than just a random marriage or something. I hope Citrus+ will get another satisfying end one day.

Double-page supporter
>people in a relationship proceeding to have sex is completely out of character

the absolute state

Dex-chan lover
I wish more shoujo ai mangas would end on such a note. Their first time is also an expression of love, that chapter shows how it can be done, no explicit scenes needed at all. Just beautiful. đź‘Ť That's a way better ending than just a random marriage or something. I hope Citrus+ will get another satisfying end one day.
what is this purist crap? they for sure did they dirst full stop stop trying to pretend like depiction of SEX is such an bad idea in an Yuri manga!!!

Dex-chan lover
also what’s that BS with “let’s not put labels on the relationship because we change” made ZERO logic, like what? are they gonna say they are nothing??? like that wasn’t anything deep at all?

like EVERY ONE puts the god damn lables on an hetero relationship and here the author is like NA NOT LESBIANS can’t put any labels on the relationship!

Dex-chan lover
Gex?! As much as I want to slander (I will) this series. That was a pretty nice first time alone + sex chapter

Dex-chan lover
also what’s that BS with “let’s not put labels on the relationship because we change” made ZERO logic, like what? are they gonna say they are nothing??? like that wasn’t anything deep at all?

like EVERY ONE puts the god damn lables on an hetero relationship and here the author is like NA NOT LESBIANS can’t put any labels on the relationship!
Yeah that I skimmed through that, this author like yapping and it has been a constant theme through this manga

Users who are viewing this thread