Blooming Sequence - Vol. 2 Ch. 77.5 - Creator's Note

Dex-chan lover
It felt so great to revisit this webtoon after all this time. The use of color, the self-conclusive seasons and the actual plot development with the main couple were all highlights.

Too bad it seems that we lost the rest of the comments in the forum for some weird reason.

PD: I'm pretty sure I said this last time too, but I would've really liked to see the cover parodies. But well, can't complain since this was the way it was liberated by the licensing company.

Dex-chan lover
This series felt longer than it really was for some reason, but i'm glad things turned out all right in the end

Dex-chan lover
Well it was a pretty cute series. Wish we had more of Seowoo and Hayoung living together, and coming out to more people.

I had fun trying to leave a comment on every chapter. It just made me kind of sad when I realized that nearly every chapter had no comments. So i set myself a sily goal to comment something on each. I got kinda of loopy about 2/3 through from lack of sleep and might have missed a few though, or not made much sense if I did.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the series, although I would have liked an ending where they opened up to their friends and told them the truth about their relationship...

I NEED ANOTHER VOLUME OF THIS THE PART THAT THEY WANT TO ADOPT KIDS AND TELL THEM HOW WAS ITS LOVE STORY BLOOM AND I WANT THEM TO TEACH THERE KIDS TO NOT JUDGE OTHERS. THAT'S ALL THANK YOU I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS

Users who are viewing this thread