Blooming Tea Scans

Thank you for translating these amazing titles! 😍 Love ‘em! Thanks Thaaaanks THANKS!

Thank you for picking up the titles!!!! Please let us know if you guys are planning to make a discord server!

Group Leader
@vipzz thanks for the support~ we don't have a discord server but we also post updates on twitter and instagram

I really love your translation for seijou no maryoku wa bannou desu, because it's one of my favorite manga. And i'm really happy that you guys are willing to translate it. Good job and Thanks for your hardwork! 😍👍🏻

@blackr0se ty. please let us know if you guys plan to in the future :) if you guys dont want to, you can also join sleepless society. theyre a group with different scanlation teams where they put updates

Double-page supporter
Hi, i saw that you guys are now doing "Konyaku Haki" with The Abandoned.
Thanks for the releases, also, one question; Can tou guys keep honorifics in the translation? (Comparing both versions of 1 chapter that the biggest change)

Sorry for pingi'ng, @blackr0se
Just want an answer asap.
Once again, Thank you.

Hi,

First of all thank you for picking up some of my favourite series.

I was wondering if there is a chance that you would pick up I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again. It’s similar to some of the other series you’re translating and the original group just dropped it because it’s been licensed (start date somewhere in 2021 and US print which means that a lot of us won’t get to read it anymore).

Hey, Guys.
Thanks for all the hard work your doing.
I love all the manga you've been translating up until now and the ones you've picked up. I was just wondering if you guys have considered picking up 'Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game'. No ones picked it up for a while now and I just can't stand the fact that the previous translators left it on a cliffhanger.

Thank you for translating I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! and May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?
Looking forward to read more of them.
Also, probably just me but the discord link I tried to join it said invalid
Thank you

hello, i came here to thank you for translating Jigoku Kurayami Hana mo Naki, and finding out you guys are also the ones who are translating May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing? and I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!, i'm so happy that one of my favorite mangas are being translated by you guys! thank you for your hard work!! i hope you guys are having a good day, stay safe! ^^

Can you please post this? "Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru!". Its a good one

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up the translation of The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap!

oh my gosh 😭😭
thank you so much for picking up the Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
finally after months, someone picked this up 😭

Users who are viewing this thread