Blossoming Sweet Love - Ch. 0 - Prologue

oof i dont want this to be like those typical stories where girl mc gets strong because of strong backing while performing revenge kinda stuff

Thank you for sharing I love these type of dramatic romance/ revenge stories.😆❤️

Aggregator gang
my reaction trough this prologue

hmmm,hmm. wow, what an ass. oh my. WAT. at em gurl.

da heck is wrong with me?

warning this is my emotional shiz about these types of stories
read if you dare

I mostly don't read Chinese stories on manga dex in the usual genre I would like cause most of the times it kinda unsettling for my body for some reason, so I am not really familiar with this cliche

tbh I do know this cliche but I'm trying to lie to myself since I really wanna try to read this
"full marks, hidden marriage" didn't go so well for my emotional tolerance
especially for Korean ones where I just don't get how shameless people can be! "the reason Raeliana ended up in the duke's mansion" and "why are you doing this duke" didn't turn out so well with my usual genres either, I just really hate Justin from TRREUITDM I guess. And the MC for WAYDTD? is kinda weird
I guess I guess I just really like the single page and black and white page Japanese type
do you think there are Korean and Chinese black and whit physical books in manga dex instead of just web novels?
I never bothered to search it like that

Users who are viewing this thread