Blossoming Sweet Love - Ch. 20 - Order you back immediately!

Self-hiponotized pll are everywhere. Geez, they're dangerous to their environment 🙄
Also, I'm so fed up with the tone these ppl use with Xia Ning.

I'm so confused why can't she just quit her job? To have an abusive ex as your boss is like the worst nightmare omg

I hope this wont end up one of those mangas where the villainess really does manage to fuck things up for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@alchemisthuntress Let me paint the picture for you. She is unsure if this marriage will last at this point, as she is still unaware just how devoted he is to her. Because of this she needs a job incase the marriage fails. Now she has a decent job where she has been told by this guy her job is somewhat safeish because he dosen't want to attract attention. Now realize there is a person with actual power actively trying to ruin her life if she quits now is she getting another job that can sustain her current life?

Even deeper then that just because you have a bad boss do you quit your job especially if it meant it would be hard if not impossible to find another one in the same field? Think hard would you destroy your proffetional life just to stand up for yourself? Yes she has a rich husband but would you rely on a person you have known for less then a month with the rest of your life?

Dex-chan lover
I not sure who I hate more, the spoilt brat or backstabbing b*****d

Users who are viewing this thread