Blossoming Sweet Love

Dex-chan lover
Huh, a manhua where the CEO character is rightly cast as the bad guy instead of a misunderstood asshole? I'm shocked and intrigued.

Wow, male lead didn't rape female lead? 10/10 already better than 90% of the trash manhua on this site.

Edit: I'd like to retract my previous statement. The plot started off okay, but it took off from there to become infuriating to read.
It didn't leave me much of an impact, but it was a decent read to pass the time.

Despite how misleading chapter 1 is the main male lead isnt a rapist. But this should absolutely have the sexual violence tag as there's gang rape, prolonged abuse and such later on.

Every character in this manhua is incredibly shallow and instead of giving them depth, this manhua is trapped in a loop of drama, which involves the girl getting into trouble (for ridiculous reasons) and the guy saving her. After almost 60 chapters I'm pretty sure I've seen everything this author can offer.

Is this manhua any good? also which chapter is the sexual violence stuff so I can prepare my shit.

And now the memory loss arch¿? I don't know why i am reading this. It's just so cliche and shallow. I mean i even expect the lead to be a lost non blood related brother, or an evil stepsister xD

Does the author have same face syndrome? I’m having trouble telling the main character from her friend and literally everyone has the same eye color

Users who are viewing this thread