Blue Archive: Problem Solver 68 Business Diary - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Wager of One Hundred Billion for A Joyful Experience

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know what I was expecting, but the Gourmet Research Society?! Y'know what that checks out. But still PLEASE don't let them near that A5 wagyu beef PLEASE. That stuff is sacred, and the last thing I want is it drowning in chocolate or whatever they're thinking of doing to it.

Dex-chan lover
I believe she's been bullied horribly in her past.
Could be, but i also wonder if it has more to do with "luck", since it seems like ba world accounts for mystics and stuff like that it could be that harukas "cursed" from birth to have an awful luck or something, like that blue sechi video of her looking out for the flower. If the world itself mistreated her on purpose then it would make sense for her to be doing as bad as shes doing rn... maybe im just going schizo over nothing tho XD

Dex-chan lover
This is an interesting, but not entirely unexpected matchup. Aru's plan isn't bad because based on in-game stats, Problem Solver 68 is stronger (team vs team with no outsiders) than the Gourmet Research Club, but I hope Aru will correct Haruka and tell her not to destroy everything...

...which unfortunately probably won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread