Blue Box - Ch. 148 - If We Hadn't Broken Up

Dex-chan lover
That tunnel vision's gonna get you in trouble Taiki :lul:

Rebounding with the childhood friend seems like a bad idea. Great way to spoil it even if they're already acting like a married couple :huh:

Dex-chan lover
This is so vexing just let them date in peace.

Childhood friend/girl next door rarely wins anyway one of them needs to I initiate if either are interested.

Dex-chan lover
Lady, making someone feel as if they are a backup choice is not the best approach.

Btw Hina best girl, I don't like the twintail girl either. My boi Kyo deserves better

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Got damn it, Taiki, she clearly doesn't want you to hide it...
Well thing is in chapter 126 she said she wants to hide their relationship "a little while longer" so i guess the Author wants her to feel conflicted about the previous statement

Dex-chan lover
Well thing is in chapter 126 she said she wants to hide their relationship "a little while longer" so i guess the Author wants her to feel conflicted about the previous statement
Yeah, I get that, and it's probably more obvious to the audience, but still...

Dex-chan lover
Like every childhood friend, she will lose. Becuase she didn't shoot her shot when it mattered and only decided to act when she saw him with another girl.

Kyo, don't you dare become the rebound.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Saki rubs me the wrong way, dunno why.
Because timing of her advances is all sorts of suspicious, specially narrative wise. We first saw her when Kyo was with Ayame at the store with a pretty awkward conversation. She apperently already had a boyfriend. Now when we see her next, she is going after him stating that she broke up. Regardless of the flashback of her helping him which is not a big deal, whole thing looks like she is settling for the second best choice and that fact alone makes things feel disturbing (personally)

Dex-chan lover
Because timing of her advances is all sorts of suspicious, specially narrative wise. We first saw her when Kyo was with Ayame at the store with a pretty awkward conversation. She apperently already had a boyfriend. Now when we see her next, she is going after him stating that she broke up. Regardless of the flashback of her helping him which is not a big deal, whole thing looks like she is settling for the second best choice and that fact alone makes things feel disturbing (personally)
yeah let’s go with this answer. I like it, sounds smart.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sick of Taiki and Chinatsu hiding their relationship at this point tbh
In any other manga i would %100 agree but so far this story has been somewhat grounded in reality with character interactions. So if they go public, Chinatsu's parents will get the memo sooner or later and that will mean her immidiate removal from the household. That is the biggest danger looming in the horizon concering their relationship. But they are teenagers and it looks like they won't be able to keep up the facade. Next drama in line will probably be about this.

Last edited:
In any other manga i would %100 agree but so far this story has been somewhat grounded in reality with character interactions. So if they go public, Chinatsu's parents will get the memo sooner and later and that will mean her immidiate removal from the household. That is the biggest danger looming in the horizon concering their relationship. But they are teenagers and it looks like they won't be able to keep up the facade. Next drama in line will probably be about this.
You make a good point about their parents, the author's managed to not address that yet but yeah, probably won't be able to for much longer.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh look who comes crawling back for the substitute, looks like it didn't work out with the hunk (bet he was cheating) so she came back for the nice guy backup plan, but of course only after seeing he got game with another woman.

Kyo is such a tragic figure in this manga, neither Saki nor Ayame deserve him so i hope he finds a better woman that really loves him from her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread