I Got Transported into Another World but Ended up Spreading Herpes to Everyone There

Dex-chan lover
Imma be honest with you guys, I haven't worked on it for four weeks. The first two because I had a writer's block and the last two because I needed to focus on my exams. Now that that's over, I'll get back to work on this chapter cause it'll be long.

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered the affects of taking people with immunities to another world. Considering the spread of Syphilis in Europe, the spread of Smallpox in the Americas, and the mutual exchange of diseases in Africa, there's a chance it would be disastrous.

Dex-chan lover
@Teddy I was planning to go progressive on this and think the plot as I go but right now all plot points from beginning to almost-end is half baked and the end is still a mystery to me. I have all the character personalities and developments fully fleshed out but I'm just out of reach from straightening the lore to make them make sense.

TL;DR
Yeah but I can raise it from its tomb anytime but I'm not.

You can have my half-baked plot if you want to see if you can fix its kinks.
Also I found out that I like the story so much that I put it inside my personal interconnected stories of plots that are currently still half-baked. If you do want to work on it, it'll probably end up way differently from my future version.

Users who are viewing this thread