Blue Flame - Ch. 54 - Final Chapter + Epilogue 1

Dex-chan lover
Overall for the series, I generally liked it. I think there were some parts that were a little cliche, but that's okay. Also, some of the "villains" felt a little flat and one-dimensional, but it wasn't overly bad.

Regarding the ending, I'm just saying this for anyone who didn't notice. I think Ari is missing an arm now. Gaya is obviously wheelchair-bound. My issue is that the police had apparently found two bodies swept by the river? Did... The police find Gaya and Ari and just not tell anyone they were alive? I find that highly doubtful. But then, with their massive injuries, how did they survive? They needed to get medical treatment to...live. If the two bodies the police found were not Gaya and Ari, then who were they?

Ultimately, I am fine that the two survived. That, in and of itself, is an okay ending. But it leaves major plot holes that don't make sense.

Overall for the series, I generally liked it. I think there were some parts that were a little cliche, but that's okay. Also, some of the "villains" felt a little flat and one-dimensional, but it wasn't overly bad.

Regarding the ending, I'm just saying this for anyone who didn't notice. I think Ari is missing an arm now. Gaya is obviously wheelchair-bound. My issue is that the police had apparently found two bodies swept by the river? Did... The police find Gaya and Ari and just not tell anyone they were alive? I find that highly doubtful. But then, with their massive injuries, how did they survive? They needed to get medical treatment to...live. If the two bodies the police found were not Gaya and Ari, then who were they?

Ultimately, I am fine that the two survived. That, in and of itself, is an okay ending. But it leaves major plot holes that don't make sense.
swept by the river doesn't mean they're dead. they could be unconscious. plus, they didnt fall directly on a solid rock. they fall in a river, no?

regarding the treatment, before they both jump off the cliff, the cop told gaya and erin that he already found the evidence of Gaya's father abusive behaviour and the evidence of Eri's explicit pictures. and that that they could still live. so eri and gaya definitely received the medical treatment after their body was found

i love this. I'd give 7/10 star. the only thing it lacks is the end. the end is great. however it lacks something.

for examples, Gaya's mom. what happened to her? she's in the hospital as far as im concerned so will they ever meet again?

Eri's tutor. what happened to him? i was expecting to see him being arrested if not being killed by eri.

Eri's dog. the girl with glasses. the one who's obsessed with eri. what happened to her? i was hoping to see her being raped or killed or whatever. where is her end???

Eri's sister. does she even knows at all what the hell is going on in the house??? will she ever know???

Eri's mom. what happened to her? does she ever feel regret? would she? will she?

Gaya's best friend. the fat one. does he know that both gaya and Eri is somewhere around? will they ever meet again?

ihe end of the series lack the explanations. it leaves so many questions. im not here to brag. im just saying. I've seen this type of series a few times. they leave the reader with a lot of questions at the end. i love that and i hate that

Users who are viewing this thread