Blue Giant - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Piano Man

Group Leader
Hello, sorry for the delay, if you're not on discord, I was on a bit of a break of 2 weeks due to my work and my laziness, but guess who's back: Dai!

Power Uploader
You might think the title of this chapter comes from the Billy Joel song "Piano Man", but if we assume it's taken from a jazz song, the most recognizable one would be from another Billy by the name of Billy Eckstine. He first performed this tune along with the Count Basie Orchestra in 1959.

Have a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsHkphEM_U

So glad that Blue Giant keeps being published, can't wait for someone to pick it up later on to make an anime out of it

Double-page supporter
Welcome back. Thanks for continuing to work on this. I've never had frog, snail is good though. As you say, it just tastes like garlic butter. More texture than anything.

Supporter
Long day at work and coming home to this, is just beyond perfect! Thank you! Also that pianist reminds me of my dad (in his younger days) specially his haircut. xD
Also never had frog nor snails, but I do enjoy cow organs and the such (stomach, gut, tongue etc) and chicken feet and pigs ears. Sounds odd, but really good!

Volume4 is really full of great chapters. And a great entrance for the pianist !

Users who are viewing this thread