Blue Glass

"You may know the story of Princess of Nakrang"
Litterally who/
(it's on Wikipedia, I looked it up. It's yee olden Korean Romeo&Juliet but Romeo just used Juliet to destroy her own kingdom and she get's killed for it. Prince Hodong was his name, that's (probably) the third guy in the summary.)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Nakrang the name of the fictional kingdom that North Korea claimed to be independent within the realm of the Han's Joseon? I can sympathise with them though. For all of their classicism, elitism and racism ideology, the Korean people have to resorted to that level of nationalism after centuries of influence from China and decades of being ruled by Japan.

Thank you for the high quality translations! This is such an amazing story. Great character development and I like how multi-dimensional the main characters are. Bravo! You guys are the best!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Ayamayam how far did you read when you wrote that? the main girl develops quite a bit (i've read up to book 6). it makes sense she starts out as naive and sheltered though, as a princess.

it's worth giving a chance if you've read the author's other works, she doesn't seem the type to keep a stupid protagonist. but this is one of my favorite comics so i'm biased too haha

wow, amazing story with amazing characters too! at first i hope that this story about light romance between the princess and commoner (i think so), but suprisingly i was drowned by the story of the history! and the mystery as well.

Okay so, is Princess Soel/Sol THE princess from the Princess of Nakrang legend or was Ran that Princess? I've read the wiki on the legend but after catching up I'm super confused and it's all jumbled now.

this is just awful. i would hate to be alive at a time like this where the royal family members can just march into your house and steal your food and items. i hope everyone of them die. glad the princess is finally growing a pair.

Double-page supporter
Got to binge this one and caught up at the most cliffie of hangers ever. This is like my 2nd historical manhwa so I'm still adjusting to the kind of hierarchy Korea had in its time, but this is a really interesting read. I'd like to see the princess grow from all of her experiences from being q sheltered and naive one

This is one of those stories where you know it's going to end with you crying but you don't care anyways cause it's still so good. Kinda like drinking until you get a hangover?

Why is this manhwa so heavy to read? TT Every chapter makes my heart hurt but still it got me hooked on the story. Ugh.

this has got to blow up already. Literally some people might actually comment on how bad the fl is but it's so realistic because it's not that easy to change into a completey different person and suddenly have the guts to put your life on the line. Our fl is actually very very strong for fighting in her own way. And boy, both ml are such great characters. I am begging for more updates

Double-page supporter
The raws are only up to 49 and it's dated 2018. It's still ongoing. What does it mean? Hiatus??

Users who are viewing this thread