Blue Hearts - Ch. 48 - November 12th

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A MINUTE! Tomi's sister (brother?!) studies at the same school as Kaizaki and Hishiro from ReLife!!!! She even has the same silve clip.

Aggregator gang
Dude she is wearing the same uniform from ReLife.

CONFIRMED SAME UNIVERSE

Well, I guess it's time to re-read ReLIFE again to see if Towa was in there.
Also, with 2 chapters for this arc, it's probably gonna be "Toki takes the responsibily on himself without having a talk with his easy-going parents" route, which kinda makes sense since they allow Towa to be herself like that.

Aggregator gang
towa is wearing the uniform from relife waaaahhh but i’m kinda confused on the timeline, i thought hishiron appeared in the background of chapter 7 so i don’t know how towa also has the two pins. but, hishiron doesn’t seem to be wearing her hair in pigtails, so i guess it would be in her first year of relife, but if i rmbr correctly, she still had both pins that year as well. if anyone could clarify this for me, that would be great!

After reading reLIFE after learning the author for Blue Hearts is the same as reLIFE, I really hope there is a crossover. By what we know we know we saw a cameo of Kaizaki in the market where Yuuhi was working. We also saw Hishiron at the ramen shop. As @CelestialGaurdian stated Hishiron was not wearing bangs, so it might be her first year. We know this is before reLIFE because we saw the cameo of Kaizaki, but I seriously wonder how these two universes would collide. As for the story so far, it seems like it's going in the right direction!

Double-page supporter
I still don't understand how Towa can just run the clinic. Obv there is gotta be trans doctors out there.

Huh, so people didn't know that this was in the same universe as Re Life? Ya'll can look forward to another cameo during the summer festival, because we saw Yuuhi there in the summer festival equivalent chapter in Re Life

Also, my heart dropped when he started crying

Damn, his twin goes to Aoba highschool? And is the top grader of her respective class (silver pin)? Well damn.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Toki won't become scared and run away once he sees his dad.

Double-page supporter
@ribbitribbitsaga Japan was sexist enough to dock a bunch of points off med school entrance exams for female applicants so make of that as you will

Users who are viewing this thread