Blue Hearts - Ch. 57 - A Good-Natured Delinquent

Aggregator gang
@Silentninja72

Honestly we were not given enough time to see what they were thinking about him, but the few things that were shown was them worried about his possible injuries, not showing up to school and not communicating with them. That doesn't seem like something you do about someone you consider 'bad', if anything they were worried about him and likely puzzled about the background of the mess they witnessed.

Just like i thought for the last 3 chapters, Rio was just testing Yuuhi's friends if they're loyal to him. Rio's guys could've easily overwhelm the guys at the playground, and could've done who knows what to the girls. But he let them all run. A beating isn't something Yuuhi and Co. aren't used to anyway.

I'm glad it's soon over tbh.
ReLife
was far too stretched out, much unnecessary drama for like 50 chapters. Blue Hearts seems to find an end at a reasonable point. The author learned. 😀👍

seriously those 2 mother is a total Karen. strange can anyone have cure of this Karen virus. if so i am probably volunteer my self to help them on mission to force inject vaccines to all Karen.

Users who are viewing this thread