Blue Hearts - Ch. 64 - Blue Hearts

Fed-Kun's army
The ending is beautiful.

Well, I was kinda expecting for romantic ending since this has romance tag and in previous chapters, I couldn't find some noticeable romantic development. That's okay though. Guess I need to read ReLIFE to see what happens to them in the future.

Oh and for the translator team, thanks for the chapter!

@iykoou i was kinda expecting some romance too, but hey at least ik that Yuuhi and Fuuka together that's all that matter

Double-page supporter
Ok. Well a good manga overall tbh i wasn't expecting something more... because Re:life disappointed me a little in the past, so anyways still Relife is better than this one. And can anybody tell what connections have this manga with Relife? Because i didn't know anything about that

@AyaX
Blue Hearts takes place one year prior Re:LIFE, you can see some Re:LIFE characters pop up in this, while Yuuhi, Yuushi, and Fuuka can also be seen in Re:LIFE (Yuuhi and Fuuka are in the festival chapters).

Wow. I expected them to pass, and I kind of thought it would be funny if Ichigo was the only one to fail, but I didn't think he would do it on purpose. (he didn't fail, just not on leaderboard) This is a great manga.

what the hell this could go up till at least 150 chapters though, i've always thought all the main casts backstory are just the flashback arc and there'll be more new things after this. now it will be another long wait till yayoi-sensei make another new manga:(

Users who are viewing this thread