Blue Hearts - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Compensation

Group Leader
...Hentai? Damn, did not expect this from ReLife author.

Problem is, I think the author did a good job of setting this up. The entire situation is believable enough that I'm not even that mad -- Okay, I'm a little mad. I hate hentai plots. Especially since I just don't want to believe people would be this wrong+stupid in real life. I can't imagine it.

wow alright, so it's cool when the womanizer cheater has multiple partners, but it's no good when the girl is a player. Alright, alright, and somehow previous consent is a blanket consent to all other forms of sexual interaction including assault in a gross, barren public washroom. smh to the people below wondering why she's obviously putting up a fight against 3 rapists, you're all sick fks showing your true nasty colors, ohhhh sheee a playyyyerrr, she sees other guys too, ohhhh that means she deserves to get brutally sexually assaulted. ohhhh it's divine punishment. sick . not even going to touch on how yet another author equips sexual assault as a cheap plot device to be served as conflict and glazed over.
tldr: cheating/depends how you see it here as one of the offenders is a known womanizer aka cheater too DOES NOT EQUATE TO BEING BRUTALLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED. Would you wish this upon your own loved ones, sister, mother, aunt, the females in your lives.

Contributor
Lol.

As i said last chapter, it was kinda obvious it would turn like that.
If you play with fire, don't cry if you're burned.

Contributor
After rereading this, it's especially funny to read the comments again.
The chapter just before, everyone was complaining before "nothing happen, it's so slow, yadayada", and now it's "OMG RAPE ! DROP!".

Dex-chan lover
As much as the "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" principle applies, goddamn that escalated quickly.

Like I know that she shouldn't have done what she did, but gang rape is not proportional to her crime

@Siquall Yeah, mangadex commenters are kinda fickle like that. People hate on main characters if they are flawed or meant not to be completely relatable, but as soon something interesting happens to progress the characters or initiate a flawed character's arc to redemption, they drop it. I just assume the people with the default avatars are apart of some nameless mass of people that arbitrarily decide to drop shit for some perceived personal slight against them.

Aggregator gang
I can’t say she deserved it. But... yeah. Dick move from everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread