Blue Hearts - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A fated (?) encounter

Dex-chan lover
This orange dude is dumb and stupid enough to punch people just because they are smart smh

Dex-chan lover
The MC is way too dumb to be likeable. I mean geez not even subcharacter is this dumb, only shitty villain.

Hmm... not digging it considering the dense MC, but I'll stick with just 'cause it's Yayoi Sou.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I can relate to Orange kid, jealousy makes you angry for no reason. I kinda like him more after this chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
Dude...Yuuhi, is your ego that fragile if you get pissy when one guy doesnt know you

Cmon man, you should be better than that

Fed-Kun's army
I'm liking the MC so far. The fact that he's such a loser and gets angry and irrational so easily makes him more... natural. Being in his position I can imagine him being do stressed... It makes sense for him to be like this.

Aggregator gang
Hmm, not really a fan of awkward humor. Hope that doesn't last too long.
Also kind of a bad move on the author's part for showing so many of this guy's negative traits this early on but not really any positive ones, other than informing us he's supposed to be a lovable idiot without actually showing any of that. So far he's just been kind of annoying.

Ok, there's definitely something wrong about our mc here. He basically tries to pick a fight with some dude because said dude is an intelligent guy from the same school who can't be bothered to remember the name of every idiot he comes across.

Mc is way too unintelligent to be likeable, as other readers said. But I'm gonna keep reading because he just might improve as a person over time.

Contributor
This Mc really is trash in the beginning.

He would be a random mob in other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread