Genjitsu Sekai (Real) Demo Shiawase ni Shite Kudasai ne? - Ch. 1 - A Fated Encounter

Power Uploader
Just a heads up that, assuming you're going with "Sofia" as your chosen spelling, it says "Sophia" on p16.

Dex-chan lover
the author probably played doki doki literature club, or other forth wall breaking games like it, and thought, what if those characters could get isekaid into the real world.

edit: also the author probably thought that it would be nice if it was yuri. i agree too.

Group Leader
Just a heads up that, assuming you're going with "Sofia" as your chosen spelling, it says "Sophia" on p16.
Thanks. I used your TL for some of it, particularly very long blocks of text (including the character intros). Fixed and also added you to the credits.

Dex-chan lover
Author cooked. That seems like a fantastic start, can‘t wait to see more.

It’s probably going to end up full harem route (great), but let me here already state that villainess best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Had this on my reading list for a while, hoping someone would translate it. My wishes have finally been granted.

Reverse Isekai and Yuri Harem? Hell yes!

Dex-chan lover
I really like the vibe of this so far.

The MC's "I just discovered I like GL and I've been up for 3 days reading it" bit is really relatable for me, too. I think I read like 300+ GL titles on MangaDex during the first year of my self-realization.

I really like the vibe of this so far.

The MC's "I just discovered I like GL and I've been up for 3 days reading it" bit is really relatable for me, too. I think I read like 300+ GL titles on MangaDex during the first year of my self-realization.
I even had the isekai to GL route so it's painfully relatable

Dex-chan lover
"Dang I sure do love these romance stories, look how cute the women get in them!"
"What about the guys?"
"Meh?"
"Oh, I see, your a lesbian. Take this yuri."
"Holy shit this is the best thing ever!"

What a great friend, I wonder if she's also gonna be added to the harem given her own seeming preference for girls.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the story opens with the MC's inner monologue about her love of fairy tales, and then the inciting incident is literally her (coincidentally) making a wish upon a shooting star, just like in fables and fairy tales.

Double-page supporter
well this certainly interesting, that say, a but of a nitpick for fun
how do you even maxed everyone affection level, it is pretty much impossible in most dating sims game, either you increase one character just to lower the other or you have to picked which girl you can interact with in that day, make you unable to select the other...
almost any VN with a harem route requires maxing everyone's affection before hand with careful planning of who you spend time with and harem routes are an extremely common thing in dating sims so not sure what ones you are playing that you didn't think that was a fairly normal premise for a harem

Users who are viewing this thread