Blue Hearts - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - I can't trust anyone anymore

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. None of this is how anyone would react. Even a depressed person would not instantly jump off of the building after seeing that. Most would at least ask questions.

She'd probably go quiet for a few days and avoid her before doing the deed, realistically. And also, why are the teachers not getting involved? They are doing absolutely nothing to hide the fact they're tormenting these girls and it's plastered all over social media. (How are these tweets even popular, like even twitter isn't THAT toxic.)

Also, how the fuck did the students involved in her suicide NOT receive the harshest disciplinary action? Posting someone's suicide is gonna get your ass banned and gonna get you into a lot of trouble with the school.

This also assumes that she wouldn't go into witness protection for being involved in a murder, receive no psychiatric support nor go into foster care. What the fuck.

You can't have your emotional payoffs if the characters are not operating on some kind of logic consistent with their characters or some reasonable actions given the circumstances

Double-page supporter
Dude that's too messed up... I think revenge and such is a no no for me but if that's how her friends are.. I encourage her to take revenge... And what the actual fuck with the media... Why the media blaming the child too?

Is this kind of thing really happens in real life? I mean one of your friends mother just got killed by her dad, yes it's a domestic violence but the daughter is not taking part in the violence and even I could say the daughter is the victim too... And just becayse of that they bullied her and drove her into suicide? Like for real even after the suicide things happened they still burn her last word? Are they even human?

It's just too much drama I do say... Kinda hoping it to be warm kind of slice of life... But well the characters is interesting.... It's not exactly a "bad" one but if I had to compare it with the previous work.. this one would be a bad one...

Dex-chan lover
it this some trope where "the MC is the only one who doesn't have dark past"?

I want to believe this is not how people act in real life but I remember there are people like Logan Paul so maybe I'm to optimistic.

😡 is those school filled with human or satan. can i putt them all to jail. what a racis and horible human they r.

Users who are viewing this thread